Kilham Parish Council has made every effort for the website to be accessibility compliant.
We are currently Partially compliant and are working on any remaining non compliances.
Things we have done to ensure compliance:
- Evaluated the whole site for current compliance
- Made coding changes where necessary to ensure compliance
- All documents on site to be PDF format for ease of access
- All forms and content compatible with screen readers
- All images have alternative information attached
- All pages compatible with most browsers and platforms
- All pages compatible with using browser based accessibility tools
- All pages compatible with using screen readers
- All pages use plain English language and correct heading structures
- Navigation links being fully accessible using just the keyboard
If you find any elements of the page which you are unable to access please contact Claire Boston email@example.com to request alternative formats.
If you would like to report a problem with the site please contact Gerry Horner firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will make every effort to ensure we are as compliant as we can be but please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you access the information in this site more easily. The website is regularly monitored and updated and work on this will be ongoing to try and make the site as compliant as possible.
The Equality and Human Rights Comission (EHRC) is responisible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies websites and mobile applications.
If you are unhappy with our responses to any of your queries you can report this to the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS) using the following website https://www.equalityadvisoryservice.com/